One Brickell CityCentre
13,112 Posts

·
One Brickell CityCentre
13,112 Posts

·
Registered
8,784 Posts
^^^^Yes , that's Coral Way Heading West from Brickell Ave, ( SW . 13th Street ), there's a Publix There behind the Infinity Condo Tower There too,
:)If you look closely at the SLS Tower construction, He's putting on the Lobby Area with the Meeting rooms above the Parking garage which is already completed with the Frame Work of the Project, It should IMO and will be completed Middle next Summer, 2015 ,I think, but maybe in the Fall ,the closings will start to the end of 2015 IMO !!:cheers:
If you also Notice, The SLS Condo Tower should top off past the Infinity Condo Tower at 599 Feet approved by the FAA from Sea Level, I 'm guessing ., We'll have to see about the Height, It's changed so many Times , Right Steve:):dunno::rock::master::heart:, :nuts::banana:
Not sure if i am correct or not but is this the SLS Brickell construction
Just took this today
Brickell, Miami by amtrak96, on Flickr
Right Onnnnnn Amtrak96:), Our SSC Friendly Family Friend who Loves King Jorge Perez's Progress, It's going up faster than The Bond at Brickell, The Related Group does not mess around, Build Now Build Fast , Build till it's Done and Early !! :banana:
P.S. All Our SSC Friendly Family Friends, Where you see the Yellow cab pulling out of the property with the Royal Palm Trees all lines up on the same property Belongs To JADE Group , It will Be IMO another Tall Maybe SuperTall Planned there by 2030 For Sure maybe sooner, we'll see , but It will probably be called " One Jade CityCentre " :lol: :lol:
Let's Go Miami Related Cranes !!

·
One Brickell CityCentre
13,112 Posts

·
One Brickell CityCentre
13,112 Posts

·
Registered
4,114 Posts
lol Not the best quality as I took this zoomed in shot on my cell on a dreary day last week but thought it was an interesting pov. The SLS Brickell is looking pretty Flatironish from this perspective. This angle is going to look awesome once this, the Bond, the Brickell Flatiron, SLS Lux and the One BCC rise.

·
One Brickell CityCentre
13,112 Posts
I often post for perspective over quality. If I post a bad picture, it's because there is still something there that I want you to see.

·
One Brickell CityCentre
13,112 Posts
141 - 160 of 269 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.