Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
Contents Under Pressure
9,623 Posts
Miami was the top banner just a couple of months ago. Gorgeous photo, too.

I like how SSC does it, actually. It's not just big cities. It's INTERESTING looking places, regardless of how big or non-existent the skyline is. Frankly, I'd rather see banners showing places like Bilbao or Rabat or Capetown rather than a 10 millionth viewing of Chicago or Hong Kong (or even Miami for that matter). Who DOESN'T know what those places look like?

Bring on the obscure ones! I must see Hobart, Tasmania!:cheers:

(of course, having said that they're featuring Manhattan today...:lol: )

·
Just another user
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Do members have to submit them? Or does SSC pick a city, look for a photo, then post it themselves? If members have to submit them, then how does one go about creating and submitting one?

·
Banned
579 Posts
u know what i think they should also put fort laurdale, orlando, tampa, jacksonville i mean they are also florida cities, stupid moderators florida is the best state in the US and they dont even put us up there. and they put a whole bunch of ugly cities around the world and they dont put us.

someone should talk to a mod or something and ask them if they could please start putting more pics of florida, u know i would like a banner that shows orlando,tampa, and miami together and then one of miami by itself.

·
Banned
579 Posts
heres a quote by: i am hydrogen

"Banners are based on submissions. If you'd like to see a Miami banner, go ahead and submit one."

i guess u just have to submit one but were?

·
Biscayne Corridor Realtor
930 Posts
oh brother

u know what i think they should also put fort laurdale, orlando, tampa, jacksonville i mean they are also florida cities, stupid moderators florida is the best state in the US and they dont even put us up there. and they put a whole bunch of ugly cities around the world and they dont put us.

someone should talk to a mod or something and ask them if they could please start putting more pics of florida, u know i would like a banner that shows orlando,tampa, and miami together and then one of miami by itself.
a banner with multiple cities has zero chance of being posted

as far as stating that we are the best state in the country and other cities are "ugly" etc, please kevin step it up a notch dude, do you have any idea what you sound like? like someone with very few travel miles

·
Banned
579 Posts
a banner with multiple cities has zero chance of being posted

as far as stating that we are the best state in the country and other cities are "ugly" etc, please kevin step it up a notch dude, do you have any idea what you sound like? like someone with very few travel miles
here we go again with the drama, i was just kidding gosh why can i say florida is the best state huh? i know california is but comon why can i say that????????????????

1 - 20 of 102 Posts