1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Miami at Night Book
2,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
8,770 Posts
^^ Sure's Been Quiet at the same developer " OKO " Group of the " Missoini Bai " in eastern Edgewater on the Bay, and this New Tower site of the Old 11 Floor Tower is still up , and could be another 2 Years before the old 11 Floor building comes down ,FAA Approved as of Yet, I guess Not, right in the way of the RUNWAY 12, in the distance there at M.I.A. Needs FAA approval, ?? , Guess Not, How high is this New Tower going, 350 feet is the FAA area Height IMO Only please, right in the Runway 12 Path,You can see the RUNWAY in back of this Tower site, :no: How ?? with a wrecking Ball, I doubt it, the neighboring Rich Brickell residents will Sue the OKO developers before it comes down, either way, I see nothing happening here ,for at least 2022 , or beyond, The Condo Market is dropping again and again, the Interest rates keep rising at www.interest.com , Remember what happen at the Old " Missioni Bai Old Building, It did Not fall right when Imploded and landed Thank God :angel1: In the water, intead on Houses, LOL.
Thanks Viper1165:), I don't see this Tower going anywhere in another 3 Years, the Old tower will still BE THERE, IMO Only :nuts:please, the condo Sales have Dropped like the Pancakes at IHOP, many closing , :eek:hno:

·
Registered
8,770 Posts
^^ wow MrPink:) :) great news Marcvader :master:
I have One Simple Question, ' Is the Old Building Gone on the same site as This Tower GONE :dead:?, , Has the Old Building Been Demolished as of yet ?:dunno: ??
Foundation Permit Applied For To Begin Work At Una Residences Tower In Brickell

https://www.thenextmiami.com/founda...gin-work-at-una-residences-tower-in-brickell/
Note, There's NO Real life live photos of The site OR Was the Old building That Was There GONE Months Ago, ?

also, I'll Bet NO F.F.A. Approval as of YET !! :nuts:--------------------------------------------------------------
613 Feet from SEA LEVEL< would be the tallest Tower next to the Rickenbacker Causeway, and Remember in LINE for Runway # 12 , Runway, Same Runway different ways of Landing Directions, LOL.
RUNWAY 30 at the Miami International Airport, it's right it the DIRECT Runway Path, " Movie " Airplane ". LOL.

·
4,114 Posts
I don’t believe the demolition has been done yet Chuck.

Reactions: ChuckScraperMiami#1

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Wow it's happening Vip! It took me a while to find your post, this new format is awful. Great to see this project moving forward (y)(y)

Reactions: ChuckScraperMiami#1

·
Miami at Night Book
2,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Wow it's happening Vip! It took me a while to find your post, this new format is awful. Great to see this project moving forward (y)(y)
Yup, looks like it's happening. The new format was an adjustment at first, but I'm getting used to it.

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Wow, great news Vip! OKO is taking over Miami, three major projects going up at the same time is amazing. We need our local developers to step up, I mean you FECR, when is OBP going to break ground???!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts