Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Dinosaurs of China
Opens June 16
The Dinosaurs of China are traveling thousands of miles and millions of years for a June arrival at the Miami Science Museum. Join us for the premiere of the finest collection of Chinese dinosaur fossils ever seen in the United States. We’ve joined with the venerable Beijing Museum of Natural History to exhibit 14 enormous articulated dinosaur skeletons and 52 spectacular individual specimens, including 8 of the most rare feathered dinosaurs and birds from the fossil beds at Liaoning. Together with unique fully-sculpted models, interactive and multimedia experiences, and a children’s paleo-discovery area, these magnificent creatures will come alive for South Florida families at this once-in-a-lifetime event.

http://www.miamisci.org/

·
Banned
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
well i guess no one answered this thread, i thought it was interesting thats why i started the thread.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Im going. It does look interesting. I think my little sister would like it if i took her. Im a geek i love all this science stuff lol. You know its not very often an exhibit like this comes down here to MIA.

·
Banned
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Im going. It does look interesting. I think my little sister would like it if i took her. Im a geek i love all this science stuff lol. You know its not very often an exhibit like this comes down here to MIA.
u mean not very often when an exhibit like this comes to the united states!!!!!!

"Join us for the premiere of the finest collection of Chinese dinosaur fossils ever seen in the United States. "

·
Banned
73 Posts
I think I'll go. Last time I went to the science museum was for the Titanic exhibit last year. That was the best thing they ever had there, I've always loved the titanic since I was a little kid and they had some truly special artifacts and recreations of objects/parts of the ship.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts