Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Premium Member
79,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought maybe there should be a catch-all thread for small projects that don't really need an individual one... I saw this little project going up around 348 Adelaide West today.. smart looking but I know nothing about it. Anyone?

·
Registered
982 Posts
It's the Templar Boutique Hotel designed by Del Terrelonge. Not a lot seems to be happening with it, or at least, not a lot in a hurry. It has been under construction for what seems like a couple of years and at the current rate of construction, it might take another couple of years. Does anyone know why the pace has been so slow?

·
Registered
274 Posts
Here's a couple pictures I took during a random wander through downtown on Tuesday morning.

And here's another random project that I have no idea what it is. It's across from the Kipling subway station. Taken while waiting for the 192 bus on my way to the airport (and back to Victoria). There were also quite a few other buildings going up in that area that I saw from the subway, but I wasn't quick enough with my camera. Not sure if this categorizes as "low rise", but anyway, here it is:

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
Construction of the Simcoe St. railway underpass has reached the north side. Demolition of the north wall beside the Convention Centre's parking entrance has begun. A good place to watch the progress of the entire underpass construction is from the SkyWalk.

·
Registered
5,346 Posts
Awesome! Thanks for that close-up look, Current :cheers:

·
39,327 Posts
That beach pic of Barbados on the train is a very blunt contradiction to what lies all around it. Beach or snow?

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
Thank you thryve, I am looking forward to using that underpass. I was only going to post one picture but I could not resist also posting the 104.5 Barbados ad on the train. The photos were taken today January 3 of the Templar Boutique Hotel. The Hilton Garden Inn crane is being reflected in the windows which are now installed.

·
The Greatest
4,515 Posts
the ground floor seems a tad low considering the building, Rezen, will supposedly have retail. Otherwise, good infill.

P.S. The 500 refers to 500 Sherbourne

1 - 20 of 59 Posts