SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello East Europeans!

I've made this thread because I want to share my favorite photographs from East Europe. There will be some of my own photos on this thread but for the most part it will be mainly my favorite photos from other photographers.

In this thread I'd like to just share three or four photos from each city. Feel free to share you own, I'd love that! If possible, upload them to www.imageshack.us and post the thumbnails here because, over the coming months, to build up a thread with a few unimaginably spectacular photos of dozens, maybe hundreds of East European (SEE and NEE as well) cities - and it will get very difficult to browse if it's clogged with dozens of full-sized photos of the same city.

I'll be place a few countries in east post, as I add more cities I'll just edit that post. First I'm going to do every East European capital. For the purposes of this thread, this is Eastern Europe:

NORWAY
Oslo

SWEDEN
Stockholm

FINLAND
Helsinki

·
Banned
29,118 Posts
Ukraine was castrated on that map :)

·
iMod
4,436 Posts
Yea, what happened to Ukraine and Turkey? They're sliced off. Oh, and Russia too. Maybe you could extend it to the Caucasian mountains? That's the official end of the European continent.

Just a though. :)
Interesting thread, Mila!

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
^ I said - for the purposes of this thread, this is the map. ;) Russia will still be in, they've got a foot in with Kaliningrad. :D

·
Banned
29,118 Posts
Well if you divide Europe in two, they ARE eastern Europe.

But let's comment on fantastic images presented by Mila and the extraordinary idea to put them all together.

·
Světoobčan
57 Posts
:eek2: :eek2: :eek2:
Beautiful pictures, thanks Mila :eek:kay:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts