Not open for further replies.
67921 - 67923 of 67923 Posts

·
Chasing the skies
2,365 Posts

·
Registered
748 Posts
^^ Umm....signing the NOA is the single most important thing when procuring something. You can have all the processs done but at the end of the day, without the NOA, NOTHING HAPPENS. Kung hindi nag sign ng NOA, magkakaron ba tayong Frigates ngayon???
Not really. The leg work the entire TWG of the PN did to coordinate with the 4 bidders in getting somewhere from nowhere is the single most important thing. Signing the NOA is just a formality of decision to whom we would be getting the Frigates from. But then again - we both have our own opinions on this matter, depending on our own biases.

And technically speaking - the HHI was awarded the contract but the NOA was not signed until the next administration due to comelec rules.

I don't hide the fact that I am partisan, I am even proud of that. After all, this very forum is DDS, not Dilawan because infrastructure is one of its primary interest. Its core topic is not even the military, this thread exists as a healthy diversion but it can be permanently closed at a whim if we feel like it. Just remember that.
So if I get you correctly, this forum can complain that others are partisan, but is also proud to be partisan. And this thread can be closed if it doesn't fit the partisan beliefs of mods.

With all due respect, isn't that a little hypocritical.

·
6,136 Posts
^^ Not at all. I guess you did not bother reading this. Anyway, since you would not let this one go despite my stern warning, time for this thread to take a break.

67921 - 67923 of 67923 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.