SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 20 of 2079 Posts

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
Truly love the view looking east from Pabst City. Adding NM and Couture will give that high density cluster and depth from this angle our skyline needs. In my opinion, this is the best view which shows off all our towers without hiding them behind one another.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Thanks Bucksfan! Great shots, especially for an Iphone! Hope you don't mind, but I thought I'd add in some of my Milwaukee shots too. They are a little bit older, but I think they show off the beauty of the area much.

[/url]Greek Orthodox Church by [email protected], on Flickr
[/url]Milwaukee from the Viaduct by [email protected], on Flickr
[/url]Thank You MAM by [email protected], on Flickr
[/url]Milwaukee Skyline Partial by [email protected], on Flickr
[/url]UWM Dorms by [email protected], on Flickr
[/url]Walker's Point - Or Wisconsin Post Walker by [email protected], on Flickr
[/url]Usingers Famous Sausage by [email protected], on Flickr
[/url]Milwaukee Public Market V3 by [email protected], on Flickr
[/url]Public Art by [email protected], on Flickr
[/url]Discovery World Milwaukee by [email protected], on Flickr
[/url]Blocks and A World Away by [email protected], on Flickr
[/url]What's Old is New by [email protected], on Flickr
[/url]Urbanity by [email protected], on Flickr
[/url]Lazy River by [email protected]ography, on Flickr
[/url]Bridgeview by [email protected], on Flickr
[/url]Moored by [email protected], on Flickr

·
Registered
3,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
^^^^^^

Those are some really cool pictures. Thanks for sharing! Feel free to post any pictures you want. My intentions were to make this more of "The Official Milwaukee Photo Thread" but I don't know how to change the name now that the thread has been set up. Any idea how to do that?

Mods...In case you stumble on this forum, could you change the name from "Milwaukee by Bike" to "The Official Milwaukee Photo Thread"?

Thanks!

·
Registered
5,742 Posts
This is seriously good stuff. Thanks all of you.

The Iron Block building looks so much better this time than after the last renovation.

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
Good to see that you got this thread up and running Bucksfan! Loved all the photos by you and by Matt.Altstiel. Looking forward to seeing this thread grow.

·
I claim to be staff.
2,171 Posts
I'm excited to have the opportunity to post to this thread. Thank you for starting it bucksfan. Go Bucks!

I'll start with my oldest stuff first because it's fun to look back on that time. I'll continue to post newer and newer material until I run out. :(

manhole by markofphotography, on Flickr

peugeot by markofphotography, on Flickr

not open by markofphotography, on Flickr

This photograph has 17,805 views, 495 favorites and 216 comments on flickr. Wow!
Night Willow by markofphotography, on Flickr

city sunset by markofphotography, on Flickr

the bow by markofphotography, on Flickr

·
Registered
3,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Wow! MilwaukeeMark, Matt.Altstiel and MitchDD02...nice shots! Seriously, those are awesome. I'm so happy some good photographers actually started posting on this thread because your pictures make mine look extremely amateur. Keep them coming. Thanks guys!

1 - 20 of 2079 Posts