SkyscraperCity Forum banner

MIPIM 2018

3278 Views 29 Replies 14 Participants Last post by  mmcd
Might be useful to have one place to put all the 'announcements' into.

Let's start off with the Property Opportunities brochure.

https://www.investliverpool.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/Invest-Brochure-Property-FEB-18-web.pdf
21 - 30 of 30 Posts
There is one more day to go yet perhaps there may be a mention tomorrow.
Pall Mall was announced in feb 2017 and we were told a planning application would go in later that year. William Jessop House was announced in the summer of 2015 by Peel .....the Peel project is dead in the water they don’t even mention it and now silence on Pall Mall.
Who exactly is payong for these clowns to be going down to the Riveria pool to do nothing, as the Bangles almost sang ?
Peel have, for their part, been quite open recently about how they have totally failed to attract commercial interest. Hence flipping LW into South Docks mk2 with a stadium in it.
Well then, commercial hobbling of Liverpool mission accomplished. Sorry about that, do you mind if we build a few wendy houses and make endless big announcements about nothing? We do own your waterfront after all and won't do anything to compromise Salford Quays. Haven't you guys got an airport too? oh wait....

I know I know conspiracy theories.....:nuts::eek:hno:
Peel have, for their part, been quite open recently about how they have totally failed to attract commercial interest. Hence flipping LW into South Docks mk2 with a stadium in it.
A friend of mine at MIPIM who's just had a chat with me about the event says Liverpool is making a really good impression, Steve is making all the right noises and so on with a lot of buzz.

Apparently the Manchester stand was flooded out and they had to move.

Whoops.:lol:
Reactions: James2014
Do realise how childishly bitter you sound?
A friend of mine at MIPIM who's just had a chat with me about the event says Liverpool is making a really good impression, Steve is making all the right noises and so on with a lot of buzz.

Apparently the Manchester stand was flooded out and they had to move.

Whoops.:lol:
I am well out of the loop but don't Liverpool and Manchester share a stand?
Reactions: mmcd
No that is the UK Mipim. At the international Cannes event, there are different stands.
Reactions: Toadboy
No. It's not bitterness at all and as usual your comment ignores the tone of many members of the forum at the moment, not just me.

My jibe is no different to the many comments on here from most forum members tired of the status quo, tired of inaction by Peel and so on.
I guess that makes us all 'childish' yes?

Have a day off.
Do realise how childishly bitter you sound?
21 - 30 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.