SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 20 of 1828 Posts

·
SSLL
8,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Subway/Metro/Tube Maps...who wants to post them?

Who wants to post their city's official subway maps? It'd be neat to have a collection.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Here is Milan's official map that i exported from a pdf

I thought i had a few more uploaded, but i guess not, so i will try to post them later

·
Registered
187 Posts
Here is the map for Oslo Subway/Metro system:

Oslo have about 500 000 people and its Norways capital. I hope you like the map :)

S

·
0 Posts
KL Transit

Kuala Lumpur Transit map [2004]

Kuala Lumpur Transit map [2020] Masterplan for next 15 years. 500km;380 stations

·
Right you are, Ken
314 Posts
Calgary - I know, it's not much compared to the other maps posted here, but this is Western North America, where the car is king.

Calgary's LRT is one of the most successful LRT systems in North America. Within a decade, it is expected that a new west line will be built, as well as extensions to the northwest out past Dalhousie and to the Northeast at least as far as McKnight.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Well, here are the main systems i have been on. These are mostly official maps exported as pdfs as well

Barcelona Metro

Basel, Switzerland Tram & Bus Map

Berlin U & S Bahn

Boston T

Chicago L

Washington DC Metro

London Underground

Madrid Metro

Milano, see above :)

Munich U & S Bahn

Paris Metro

Portland MAX Light Rail

Rome Metro

Zurich Tram & Bus Map

·
Registered
75 Posts
San Francisco and the surrounding cities...which is commonly called the "Bay Area". Note that this picture only shows the heavy rail system and not the light rail.

·
Distant glory
536 Posts
Here's the map for Delhi, India.. (It includes future expansion plans as well; currently the Metro is running only from Shahdara Station to Rithala Station.)

1 - 20 of 1828 Posts