MISIR BAZAAR(EGYPTIAN BAZAAR)
Built in 1664 as a part of the Yeni Cami complex which is located next to it. It is called the Egyptian Bazaar because the shopkeepers used to sell spices and herbs which were brought from or through Egypt. During the Ottoman period it was known as a place where shops sold only spices. Today there are only a few spice and herb specialists. The bazaar has an "L" shape with six gates. Similar to the Grand Bazaar, it is open on weekdays and only half a day on Saturdays.