SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
"According to Emporis, Mississauga is ranked 19th in North America in terms of the amount of high-rises, just ahead of Atlanta."

lol! awsome

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sigh... That was not supposed to be there. I originally posted this on SSP for differnt type of audinenc. No need to post pics that I have here before so I took them off and the damn site timed out on me and I had to hastily do it all over again. Couldn't even remember whattitle I used. it pisses me off just thinking about it.

But yeah Mississauga does has more "high-rises" than Atlanta but has worse skyline as you mght see. On a related note Atlanta was constantly refered to as "just a delta hub" in Futurama, and they kept saying that it all it had was "a fabulous airport" and that sort of sounds like Mississauga doesn't it?

Anyways I don't feel liek posting pics of Mississauga anymore os I'll remove thme.

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
I am going to Mississauga next weekend and I am bringing my Camera. I will try to take a skyline shot from Burnathorpe/Mississauga road if I have time (I am only back for 27 hours.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts