Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
729 Posts
this is a very funky design............i dont know, do i like it.......i need to make up my mind.....any idea where is going to be build..and how high?

·
Banned
7,953 Posts
wow thats major it looks nice but i think this is supposed to be in the middel of the city not the cornesh

·
Qatar forums
2,054 Posts
This is great but once again fishy...if the client is Nakheel, there are all the chances this is going to be in Dubai.

·
Registered
729 Posts
mmmmmmmmm good point Massilia........i think i like it, made up my mind,,,,loool. but i don’t trust UAE investments in Doha anymore since Dubai's tower is still underground..............and now after they lost my turst, they are going down..looooool :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Banned
7,953 Posts
^^ haha:lol: ahmad you crack me up man lol yes i think nobody is going to trust uae again :lol: :nuts:

·
Fairouzy
7,872 Posts
mmmmmmmmm good point Massilia........i think i like it, made up my mind,,,,loool. but i don’t trust UAE investments in Doha anymore since Dubai's tower is still underground..............and now after they lost my turst, they are going down..looooool :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Its the opposite effect really. No one wants to invest in Qatar because of the problems caused BY Qatar on Dubai's investments.

·
Registered
729 Posts
what problems...........? it could be from Sama Dubai and not from Doha itself, unless if there is probelms that i don't know of..............what are the probelms halawala..?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts