SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
^^ From the info thebonz provided, the developer is Mitsumi, so I used it for title, will ask SE9 to adjust it once we get actual building's name.

·
Mkenya daima
1,600 Posts
I am worried about Westy traffic problem in the next 5 years.. especially around that area of westlands rd and muthithi... New skyscrapers coming up, but roads ni zile za 1x1 with even no space for expansion... I don't think the traffic mess will be resolvable even with making those two roads only 1 way.. it might end up becoming another tom mboya street or Kirinyaga road..

·
Registered
316 Posts
Westlands/parklands will surpass the cbd in the next 5years or so, funny its one of the most underrated district in nairobi.
Ditto, I remember 5 years back to rent an acre in Upperhill near KASNEB, even before negotiation one had to place a half a million goodwill deposit. I guess the numbers now must be astronomical...

·
Registered
13,460 Posts
I am worried about Westy traffic problem in the next 5 years.. especially around that area of westlands rd and muthithi... New skyscrapers coming up, but roads ni zile za 1x1 with even no space for expansion... I don't think the traffic mess will be resolvable even with making those two roads only 1 way.. it might end up becoming another tom mboya street or Kirinyaga road..
If they can make it one way for vehicles but make it pedestrian friendly/bike friendly then it won't be that bad.

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
I agree with @Mami-Wota on this one... We will need to add a MRT component to this region and fast. I don't know what NAMATA has been doing so far, but they need to be putting in place, plans to actualize this goal

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
The problem is Chiromo Rd/Waiyaki Way.If it can be expanded so that traffic joins in easily the jam on the feeder roads from Westlands will be reduced.Same case with Upper Hill especially a connection to Mbagathi Way will help

·
Registered
913 Posts
If this is the building opposite Avic then i think it should be on the first floor.Passed there sometime back and construction was on-going.There was no crane and no render on the board.

·
Registered
913 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Sawa, nimerudisha back to Mitsumi :)

Although Mitsumi is not the actual name of the tower.When opening the thread I put the developer's name as a placeholder until we find out what the actual name is.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts