SkyscraperCity Forum banner
1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
User
5,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
MLB season starts today, who's watching?!

Great way to kick things off with the Yankees - Red Sox too. Randy Johnson going up against former Yankee David Wells. Should be good.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Just went out and bought some junk food for the game. Can't wait!

·
metrocard millionaire
1,257 Posts
who are or did the yankees play today? I was walking under the deegan today by the parking lots and saw alotta fans cooking out down there as usual....I'm always clueless to who they're playing, didn't they win against the red sox yesterday?

·
Registered
95 Posts
Was at the Yankee game yesterday. Total lack of effort all around (run, Posada, run!). Hope Pavano is feeling better - that was sick.

·
User
5,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Good tight game, you guys are lucky Matsui decided to do yet another stupid error on the field with the bases loaded which should've been a double play.

What about Jeter? Amazing performance.

·
Lurker
1,816 Posts
savethewtc said:
Good tight game, you guys are lucky Matsui decided to do yet another stupid error on the field with the bases loaded which should've been a double play.

What about Jeter? Amazing performance.
Yeah, really - I can't believe the kind of pitches Jeter was taking cuts at.
In the 8th inning with runners on 2nd and 3rd, full count - He got his bat started on a pitch like, 4 feet outside and got called out trying to check his swing.
-that was annoying to watch-

·
User
5,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Apparently the only thing holding up the deal is the Mets being reluctant to trade Lastings Milledge, a prospect in AA. I don't know what's holding Omar back, it's freakin' Ramirez. You would even reunite Pedro and Manny.

Deal includes who gets what...

Mets: Ramirez, Lugo, Baez
Red Sox: Cameron, Heilman, Huff, Milledge
D-Rays: Prospects still being discussed...Ramirez, Shoppach, Petit, Sanchez

1 - 20 of 100 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.