1661 - 1680 of 1724 Posts

·
Registered
13,269 Posts
^^
The Alex Mall | Alexandra Township, north of Johannesburg
By: alexmall | twitter

Alexandra mall officially open:

The newly constructed R500-million Alex 100 Mall built on the site of the former sporting village of Tsutsumani in Alexandra:

The Pan Africa Shopping Centre, a fully integrated shopping mall and taxi facility located in the heart of Alexandra:

·
Solid As A Rock
6,285 Posts
Nice, but hopefully they installed proper places for street hawkers to trade.Looking at the other mall in the township on google looks like informal traders have taken over the outside of Pan Africa shopping center.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Nice, but hopefully they installed proper places for street hawkers to trade.Looking at the other mall in the township on google looks like informal traders have taken over the outside of Pan Africa shopping center.
Or how about banning street hawking altogether?

·
Registered
11,392 Posts
Thavhani Mall - Thohoyandou, Limpopo, SA

The Thavhani Mall in Thohoyandou, Limpopo, which opened its doors to an overwhelming public welcome, will impact the local economy in a powerful way, Executive Mayor of Thohoyandou, Radzilani Florence said.

"This mall is only surpassed by Mall of the North in the province, which has about 150 stores. We have no doubt that one woman employed here will save a family of eight and through that we will have dealt with poverty in our area," Florence said.

The new 50,000 square-metre regional mall is anchored by retailers such as Woolworths, Edgars, Pick n Pay and SuperSpar, and features a line-up of national retailers in the region with almost 140 stores.

https://www.iol.co.za/business-report/economy/thavhani-mall-expected-to-boost-local-economy-11076852

·
Registered
374 Posts
^^ beautiful. But there is just one thing that has been bothering me about kenya, why are the roads and sidewalks so poorly done? I don't know why but they always look so low quality.

·
Super Moderator
12,856 Posts
The roads and sidewalks at two rivers are perfect pretty much world class.

There are other areas in Nairobi that could do with better roads not Two rivers.

·
Registered
106 Posts
^^ beautiful. But there is just one thing that has been bothering me about kenya, why are the roads and sidewalks so poorly done? I don't know why but they always look so low quality.
true dat nekin .grew up in kenya and the side walks n roads were well done back in the days .just got worse over the yrs .we need to pull up our socks

1661 - 1680 of 1724 Posts