SkyscraperCity banner

1681 - 1700 of 1724 Posts

·
There's cake, right?
3,410 Posts
^^H&M is still only in Egypt, Morocco and South Africa.
I'd imagine they'd want to expand into the rest of Sub-Saharan Africa after their runaway success in the republic.

·
There's cake, right?
3,410 Posts
I'd imagine they'd want to expand into the rest of Sub-Saharan Africa after their runaway success in the republic.

·
There's cake, right?
3,410 Posts
^^That I didn't know- it's a middle class obsession down here in the republic. Just out of interest- do you have Woolworths Food and the cafe store, W Cafe as well? Or is it just clothes for now?

·
Registered
11,715 Posts
^^That I didn't know- it's a middle class obsession down here in the republic. Just out of interest- do you have Woolworths Food and the cafe store, W Cafe as well? Or is it just clothes for now?
Its clothes for now. But we do have food market stores by one of the major local retailers. The newest addition to SA cafes here is News Cafe.

I think the Kenyan market may be hard to penetrate outside clothing for Woolworths.

·
Solid As A Rock
6,285 Posts
H&M in South africa for now :lol: :nuts:

With 27% unemployment it be best to keep the stores open

·
Registered
12,634 Posts
^^

Why are you mixed this with unemployment rate In South Africa? They're right to shut off H and M in South Africa... Textile industry shook to propagate racism...

·
Solid As A Rock
6,285 Posts
believe me racism is not going to end by doing this. You might as well torch the Disney stores as well

·
22,632 Posts
^^

Why are you mixed this with unemployment rate In South Africa? They're right to shut off H and M in South Africa... Textile industry shook to propagate racism...
They are right to be upset but this is not the right way to ventilate it. This is a business, it employs South Africans and pays taxes for South African welfare.

·
Registered
12,634 Posts
They are right to be upset but this is not the right way to ventilate it. This is a business, it employs South Africans and pays taxes for South African welfare.
A business that sells racist shirts, they are right to break everything inside..

·
Registered
282 Posts
So sad. So, people, many live by double standards.

You'll have people in a neighbourhood who want a man caught for breaking into homes yet when they commit an illegal deed, oh well 'that's different'.

Same goes for those who are anti-racism yet are spew out hate speech racist vitriol.
Human's who have the ability to reason and logic, defy themselves.

This is a publicity stunt. That's all. Nothing good was achieved out of this. Just confirmation of a lawless society.

Why is there so much crime in South Africa? Look at the politicians, they are lawbreakers and criminals themselves. Uncivil, lawless, corrupt, no control and certainly no better than the H&M advert they protest.

If their mothers are not embarrassed for their behaviour then the world has gone down the tube.

·
Registered
12,634 Posts
^^

Comparing housebraking and destruction in a boutique of a Worlwide business H & M doesn't make any sense...They were right making things uspet down, M& M'll think twice in future before to produce such racist shirts...H&M has enough money to repair everythings rapidly..

·
Registered
282 Posts
Julius Malema, leader of the EFF as an example said this on Monday 7 November 2016 to a rally/crowd - “We are not calling for the slaughter of white people‚ at least for now". Does that sound racist to you? Or doesn't it?

Like I said before, "Human's who have the ability to reason and logic, defy themselves". You are a case in point. So is Julius Malema. So is the case for many 'World Leaders'.

This is is the mentality that allows for the blowing up of little kids, moms and fathers. This is is the mentality that allows for the genocides and so-called ethnic cleansing to take place.

A vengeful lusting filled with hate that must be quenched at any cost.

You said "They were right making things upset down", which confirms what I said, "yet when they commit an illegal deed, oh well 'that's different'." It's different. Right. Nothing can justify violence.

If you were there, would you have joined them?

1681 - 1700 of 1724 Posts