SkyscraperCity banner

1701 - 1720 of 1724 Posts

·
Mod
15,177 Posts
^^

Comparing housebraking and destruction in a boutique of a Worlwide business H & M doesn't make any sense...They were right making things uspet down, M& M'll think twice in future before to produce such racist shirts...H&M has enough money to repair everythings rapidly..
Are you forreal bro ? no seriously thats not an excuse to act like a wild animal and go into stores and break things this absolutely absurd i cant believe you actually think thats the best way to solve this issue theres a million other ways(boycotting, peaceful protest) to send a direct and straightforward messages without breaking into stores and act like that if this happened in my country id be hella ashamed

·
Registered
12,631 Posts
Are you forreal bro ? no seriously thats not an excuse to act like a wild animal and go into stores and break things this absolutely absurd i cant believe you actually think thats the best way to solve this issue theres a million other ways(boycotting, peaceful protest) to send a direct and straightforward messages without breaking into stores and act like that if this happened in my country id be hella ashamed
H & M got the message, they won't do it again in the future...

·
Registered
12,631 Posts
Julius Malema, leader of the EFF as an example said this on Monday 7 November 2016 to a rally/crowd - “We are not calling for the slaughter of white people‚ at least for now". Does that sound racist to you? Or doesn't it?

Like I said before, "Human's who have the ability to reason and logic, defy themselves". You are a case in point. So is Julius Malema. So is the case for many 'World Leaders'.

This is is the mentality that allows for the blowing up of little kids, moms and fathers. This is is the mentality that allows for the genocides and so-called ethnic cleansing to take place.

A vengeful lusting filled with hate that must be quenched at any cost.

You said "They were right making things upset down", which confirms what I said, "yet when they commit an illegal deed, oh well 'that's different'." It's different. Right. Nothing can justify violence.

If you were there, would you have joined them?
If I were there, it would not join them.. But I understand them, H & M got the message, they won't do it again in the future

·
Registered
12,631 Posts
Côte d’Ivoire’s newest mall has opened its doors to an ignored, but lucrative market

Cosmos Yopougon is a $30 million project that formally opened last month in Abidjan’s most populous neighborhood with the same name. The mall boasts a Carrefour supermarket, a Burger King and a 700-seater Majestic Cinema complex as its anchor tenants, along with a CFA1,000 store, similar to a $1 store in the US. Telcos MTN and Orange will also use their stores in the mall as their flagship mobile money outlets.

It isn’t the first retail bet in Côte d’Ivoire. Two years ago, French group CFAO opened the $66 million Playce-Marcory, a mall that brought an American or European shopping experience to Abidjan’s wealthier neighborhoods, following the existing trend around the continent.

Also known as “Yop City,” Yopougon has become increasingly mixed-income as the country’s economy has improved. It’s also why developers HC Capital chose the neighborhood, bucking retail trends. HC Capital’s format looks a lot like the model that South African grocer Shoprite used to expand across the continent.

The area has an annual fast-moving consumergoods spend (FMCG, consumer spending that accounts for spending on products such as food and beverages) of €440 million ($499 million), comparable to Abidjan’s affluent neighborhoods, HC Capital founder Hafeez Giwa told Quartz.

It’s not as easy as getting a report from a large investment bank, you have to do it yourself,” he said in a phonecall from Beirut.

https://qz.com/africa/1494708/cote-divoires-newest-mall-has-opened-its-doors-to-an-ignored-but-lucrative-market/

·
Super Moderator
12,850 Posts
There's been over 10 new malls in Nairobi over the last few years, among the big ones I'd say just 3 of them.... Two Rivers, Garden City and the hub have probably done an excellent job, mainly because of events and themes, they've all focused a lot on Comedy, Music, Dance and Kids festivals as well as product and movie launches which means they always have a steady stream of people and a packed house Fri - Sunday and decent traffic the rest of the week.

·
Registered
338 Posts
What are the largest and best malls in South Africa?

And how would you rank these South African malls, Canal Walk, Victoria Wharf Shopping Centre,Gateway Thatre Shopping Centre and Sandton City

·
Mwafrika
2,437 Posts
^^ Nice stuff. This thread has been quite silent

1701 - 1720 of 1724 Posts