SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
policial disfarçado
17,786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey!

I took some pictures of the modern region of Berrini, on the neighbour of Brooklin, the same as I live!

We have some cool towers down here, but the urbanism is really bad, with TONS of wires!

A street crossing Berrini Av.

A square on Berrini Av.

Towers:

Berrini Av.

Unibanco building:

CENU:

Torre Norte (North Tower)

Some towers:

More towers:

Mandarim tower, the white one, is the current highest residential tower in Brazil, with 137m

Mandarim and a modern tower

Plaza Centenário Bulding, with 139m

This building has a really long name: Centro Empresarial e Cultural João Domingues de Araújo

Mandarim tower:

Detail:

Mandarim:

Both:

Now with Plaza Centenario:

Berrini Av:

More towers:

Berrini Av (100km of traffic jams in the city, it was 5 PM)

WTC (124m) and Nestlé tower:

Traffic Jam:

Towers:

Unibanco Tower:

Now pics from the CENU, Centro Empresarial Nações Unidas, a complex with 3 towers, Torre Norte (158m), Torre Oeste (120m) and Hilton (120m). It also has a Shopping Mall!

A hotel:

Gran Meliá WTC São Paulo:

Thats it!

i hope you like it!

·
policial disfarçado
17,786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
maxxam80 said:
Is thier going to be much new construction in this neighbourhood or has it finished?

nice photos

I love Sao Paulo
There are at least 3 new projects goin on in the region, but there are more empty places, so I think that more will come!

Florida Penthouses, there are going to be two of them and one office building:

Rochaverá Plaza:

NYC Berrini:

And theres also this HUGE and weird project going on on the other side of the river:

·
Seeking Affiliation
1,217 Posts
Sao Paulo Highrise Count

Guys, I've heard that Sao Paulo claims to have the city with the most highrises over 10-storeys in height since it has about 48,000 of which. But I think a probable competitor would be Seoul and Tokyo. Seoul also has uncountable amount of mid-rises (and so does Tokyo).:)

·
Taking On The World
26,388 Posts
The Cebuano Exultor said:
Guys, I've heard that Sao Paulo claims to have the city with the most highrises over 10-storeys in height since it has about 48,000 of which. But I think a probable competitor would be Seoul and Tokyo. Seoul also has uncountable amount of mid-rises (and so does Tokyo).:)
well, actually São Paulo doesnt claims nothing. This 48.000 number comes from a list from the city hall which Cello (the forumer here) said he got with his friend who worked in the city hall. The veracity of the info can only be confirmed by Cello.

·
Ohh Yeah!
7,677 Posts
Ótimas fotos !!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts