SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
27,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to MSP for pointing out this had now started, a few diggers and a piling rig now on site.

Application Details
Application Number 2011/08504/PA
Application Type Full Planning
Site Address Moland Street Birmingham B4 7AH
Proposal Construction of six to eleven storey building to provide 271 student bedspaces together with ancillary landscaping and cycle storage.

The site for the proposal, Its noted on the app that with the design of this building they have considered future development on the plot to the left where the advertisement boards are, including the triangle building to link up with The Heights. An app has also gone in recently for the demolition of the triangle block of units.

Moland St by sefton 66, on Flickr

and renders

Moland St3 by sefton 66, on Flickr

Moland St4 by sefton 66, on Flickr

Moland St2 by sefton 66, on Flickr

:)

·
Registered
27,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Totally agree Reiss, hopefully another app will be put in soon for the site next to it now theyve put in to demolish the triangle units

·
Registered Abuser
7,117 Posts
I wonder when Bagot St 2 will start?
I no, I go past everyday on my way to work and I can not wait for the day I go past and finally see that mountain of mud shifted. This is ok, should add a bit more density.

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
Looks really nice but I'd prefer it to be taller maybe a nice 70m :)
you would lol ;D

I just don't think Students need big towers like that to cast themselves off the top on a drunken night.

·
Registered
27,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
diggers and a piling rig on site woody, when I'm next going past I'll take a diversion and get a few pics

·
Registered
5,303 Posts
This as been an amazing turnaround from the first visuals we saw to diggers on site...unless I missed something some 3 months or so??
Just wish all the proposals we had seen had worked out this quick, with everything in place, we would now be relishing V, Regal and Snowhill 3 and 4..

1 - 20 of 101 Posts