Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Stadium for the Moldova national beach soccer team almost completed, 1100 seater in the La Izvor Park of Chișinău

80% of the construction cost is covered by the FIFA, the remaining 20% being by the Moldovan Football Federation. The Moldovans will also host beach volleyball and other sports competitions on the one of the most modern beach soccer stadiums in Europe.







Source: tv8.md
 

·
Banned
|Kiszyniów/Kischinau/Kişinev/Quixinau/Kišinjev/Kišiņeva/Κισινάου
Joined
·
3,339 Posts
Arena Chișinău’s Ribbon Cutting Is Done, Doors Are Open

It became official May 1, 2020: Arena Chișinău is ready to open its doors. It will offer a seating capacity of up to 5,500.






Source: Sputnik
Doors are opened but due to lack of emergency road statium is currently out of exploiting the total cost of the road is estimated around 2 and a half milion dollars this already overcost of the entire project puts it on hold for a long time.
 
1 - 20 of 58 Posts
Top