Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
real gooner
4,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

A vibrant new landmark shall appear in the fast and modern city of Mombasa:
Luxurious shopping experiences at Fairdeal Plaza.
Structure design to create a symbolic icon in the present urban fabric to mark its presence and create staring points for the generation
The building occupies a triangular plot, giving it a wide and open frontage. Curving inwardly, the building embraces this position and opens itself fully to the city. The detailing of the interior space emphasizes the relation of the inside and the outside.
The clear transparent glass façade is patterned within Arch shaped walls at extreme ends. The façade is made of laminated, low-iron +E- glass for extra clarity & thermal Insulation.
The pattern generates a strong urban effect, but has been modified to suit the site.
http://www.aplusidesign.com/projects.php?pid=16

:cheers: nimefuatilia kazi KN and i got this :lol:

·
Registered
981 Posts
reat. 4 the first time am seeing REAL ARCHITECTURE in the city of Mombasa.... STYLISH, STATE OF THE ART

Sm1 plz tell the exact location... will pay visit n c 4 myself...

Thnx 4 gud work...

·
美国: Rep KE
3,602 Posts
A vibrant new landmark shall appear in the fast and modern city of Mombasa:

Luxurious shopping experiences at Fairdeal Plaza.
Structure design to create a symbolic icon in the present urban fabric to mark its presence and create staring points for the generation. The building occupies a triangular plot, giving it a wide and open frontage. Curving inwardly, the building embraces this position and opens itself fully to the city. The detailing of the interior space emphasizes the relation of the inside and the outside.

The clear transparent glass façade is patterned within Arch shaped walls at extreme ends. The façade is made of laminated, low-iron +E- glass for extra clarity & thermal Insulation. The pattern generates a strong urban effect, but has been modified to suit the site.
http://www.aplusidesign.com/projects.php?pid=16

:cheers: nimefuatilia kazi KN and i got this :lol:
Shukran vivo hivyo.^^

1 - 14 of 14 Posts