Discussion Starter #1
Golden Heights - Mombasa

http://www.kingsdevelopers.com​

·
美国: Rep KE
3,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

GOLDEN HEIGHTS - 'Alternative Township'

Towering magnificently over the prime light house locale, the 10-storied "Golden Heights" makes a definitive statement in opulence and luxury. On offer here are premium 3 BHK residences with novel international features.The residents have access to range of lifestyle amenities within its toweing realm thus beffting its status as Mombasa's first vertical township.

The living spaces ,styled in contemporary design,have amenities conforming to international standards.To ensure that the home reflect the personalities and the unique tastes of its residence,each residenced at Golden heights comes with options of decoratice wardrobes with veneer finish and virtified tiles.The health club and spa give you unlimited use of the pool,gym,jacuzzi and treatments that pamper your senses as only a spa retreat would.Come and enjoy the GOOD LIFE a the Golden Heights

·
Registered
901 Posts
Safi hiyo KISUMU NDOGO! tell us more.. when they plan 2 commence construction.....

CAN'T WAIT 2 WELCOME golden heights WITH OPEN ARMS....

GREAT ADDITION TO SHOULDERS OF THE mombasa city...........

·
Registered
3,143 Posts
Mombasa definitely needs this. I hope other smaller towns will also get a piece of the construction boom. This is really good.

·
3,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Safi hiyo KISUMU NDOGO! tell us more.. when they plan 2 commence construction.....
CAN'T WAIT 2 WELCOME golden heights WITH OPEN ARMS....
GREAT ADDITION TO SHOULDERS OF THE mombasa city...........
As always musir, It is proposed but will be checking for updates.

^^
Sasa champagne iko wapi ni-toast? :cheers:
More Toast... Golden Heights :cheers:

·
3,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

This residential tower “Golden Heights” is located on a prominent & pristine landmark in the heart of Mombasa city, at Light house. The client’s objective was to create a contemporary metropolitan lifestyle that offers the latest technologies and comforts. The shape of the site has been reflected in the volume of the building.

The 'golden heights' features extra ordinary urban luxury across two well-planned wings, that house parking and reception lobby on the double height ground floor, ensuring riveting vistas for all the remaining levels of the tower to all the forty eight luxury apartments and four penthouses.

The residences are spacious, bright and airy, oriented to assure cross ventilation, with expansive glazing that brings in abundant natural light and views overlooking the Arabian sea. The highly articulated facade created with staggered balconies on each floor create an interesting play of volume and shadow, whilst also creating a new kind of interior space and identity. http://www.aplusidesign.com/projects.php?pid=23

·
3,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
AM ASKING MYSELF THE SAME QUESTION.....

AV BEEN TO KIZINGO YET THERE IS NO SIGN AT ALL. WAS IT A HOAX?
Not so fast.. This is a credible developer/contractor with some of their accomplishments including; Crawforb Business Centre - NBO(Now Complete) whilst others like Rivera and Sifa Towers are U/C check website for project status:http://kings.outsourceskills.info/ This project Golden heights is listed as Upcoming Project still proposed so my guess is there's still nothing to show on the ground, my hunch tuliza boli!

·
Registered
901 Posts
Not so fast.. This is a credible developer/contractor with some of their accomplishments including; Crawforb Business Centre - NBO(Now Complete) whilst others like Rivera and Sifa Towers are U/C check website for project status:http://kings.outsourceskills.info/ This project Golden heights is listed as Upcoming Project still proposed so my guess is there's still nothing to show on the ground, my hunch tuliza boli!
KN... I visited the site n true, the status is WAITING....

I just hope its the immediate next coz KIZINGO is coming-up with her own skyline and this will be an additional feather......

cheers

1 - 15 of 15 Posts