Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
South East Nine
39,949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
PDM Development
Mombasa​

Set to be the most luxurious apartments and office space in Mombasa, on an exceptional site with uninterrupted sea views. This iconic state-of-the-art scheme, will comprise of 4,500 square meters of office space and 60 generously sized and well-appointed residences, with two full basements providing over 250 parking spaces.

PDM’s continual commitment to environmental sustainability is underpinned by seeking LEED certification; it is evidenced by state-of-the-art building services; enshrined in the approach to landscaping as ecology and is literally built into the passive systems of the buildings fabric. The Z-shape building footprint follows the natural slope of the site, allowing optimal natural airflow through and around the building mass, providing lush landscaped gardens and amenity spaces; fitness centre, spa and pool.

·
Registered
14,064 Posts
^^

Same here

SE9 do you know where in Mombasa the project will be located?

·
Registered
969 Posts
S9. I hope I am not dreaming here... if it is to be, it will be the best architectural master piece in Mombasa... Who is the developer. I will really be waiting for the ground breaking... this is the way to go for Mombasa

·
South East Nine
39,949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
thenairobidude
3,903 Posts
The insecurity mess cannot be ignored. We cannot have our people being inspired by monkeys who ruined their own country.
I actually can't believe that there are people who actually follow guys with a misguided interpretation of religion.
Kenya should have CCTVs in all major roads across all major urban centres in the country.

·
Registered
6,595 Posts
I actually can't believe that there are people who actually follow guys with a misguided interpretation of religion. Kenya should have CCTVs in all major roads across all major urban centres in the country.
I think real-time response to security needs can contribute a great deal in averting disasters in Mombasa. The operations at the control center will be key to such a system. I think that locating security personnel at specific points both in uniform and decoy together with security cameras connected to the operations room with specific work stations manned by officers with real-time communication with field officers would work.

·
Registered
915 Posts
^^And of course not releasing criminal suspects within 24 hrs "to safeguard their rights". Without this, all these efforts will come to nought since I can swear police dont have the capacity to put up a water-tight case in an activist court of law. With our flawed katiba, another recourse would be extra-judicial actions.

I will always say this, the old Katiba was baba yao in matters security. Ask any cop. Nowadays cops dont give a damn, coz they know their efforts almost always result in zero due to those stupid clauses in our fake constitution. Talk to them.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Wow!This building is beautiful!Mmmh!I see Mombasa haitaki mchezo raundi hii!With English point now complete,Sheena Marian in the works,Ocean seven in too and now this one among many..Mombasa indeed will be one of the best Coastal cities in the world that are a must visit!Hope government sorts this insecurity mess!Kudos Mombasa City!!!

·
Registered
14,064 Posts
This project is the same as this

Projects Architects are here

TYPE: Mixed-use residential commercial
ESTIMATED COMPLETION DATE: Q4 2016
SCOPE: Architectural Design, Interior Design
PROGRAM: 60 apartments, 4500 Sq.m commercial space
BUILDING VOLUME: 452,084 SF / 42,000 m2
FLOORS: 14 floors
BUILDING SITE: 2.476 Acres

·
Registered
969 Posts
Are some of these proposals jst populating the threads? With the completetionn date set to be april 2016, there is no mention of groundbreaking, should we liven our hopes on this one?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts