Monastery of St. Stephen's northernmost monastery. The monastery complex consists of residence with the chapel, the lonely belfry and the church. Wealthy landowner somborski Stevan Konjović in 1909. The Orthodox Church spskoj left great wealth with a commitment to build a monastery. Construction of the monastery's church started in 1928. and designed by Svetozar Krotin and lasted until 1933. year. Due to lack of money for interior decoration, the church was painted only the 1938th when Dr Nenad Bulgarian monastery poklanio necessary money. The monastery was built in the Serbian-Byzantine style, rarely performed in. On the facade are the twin towers. To the right of the external facade is a large iron door to the tomb. The church has frescoes painted by Vladimir Predojević: the altar of the Holy. Three, above the northern apse of the crucifixion, the above Soleil Ghosts, southern apse above the Nativity, above the western apse of the descent of Christ into Hades. The iconostasis is wooden, and painted peasant women ge Boris, a Russian painter. The Royal Doors winged John the Baptist, the Virgin, Annunciation, Christ, the archdeacon and martyr St. Stephen, in the lunette above the Royal Doors is the Last Supper. The icon golden background.