Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
TUNISIAN MODERATOR
3,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

* I m still looking for better and bigger renders .

Situé en plein centre ville, sur la MC 92 et l'avenue de la république et entouré de toutes les commodités de la vie moderne, le complexe immobilier BORJ KHEFACHA est doté de :

Un ensemble résidentiel comprenant 144 appartements de haut standing et de différentes superficies (studios, s+1, s+2 et des s+3)

Un centre d'affaires comprenant 30 locaux à usage de bureau pour les profession libérales et les sièges de sociétés.

Un ensemble commercial comprenant 120 locaux de commerce :
Boutiques de différentes surfaces,
Restaurants,
Cafés,
Agences de banque et de voyage,
Surface du terrain : 6000 m2
Surface totale couverte : 21000 m2

·
TUNISIAN MODERATOR
3,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
look like the "real estate fever" we currently have in our country is reaching areas outside Tunis as well...which is good :) :tongue4: :horse:
sfax is booming too the new residential areas ther are growing really fast !!

Along with the comeletion of enfidh,as airport the whole sahel will boom too with all the new mega-projects!

·
TUNISIAN MODERATOR
3,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I hope they'll think about the wetern parts of the country in order to avoid imbalance between east and west (our east and west ;) )

Right well let s hope that the new industrial araea of El kef will help the arae but it s mainly an agricultural araea so the new project will focus on that industry i gues s

as far as the other projects theer is the new Pretoani project in tabarka Cap Serrat area .

The new highway that will link algeria and Tunisia will certainly helpthe local economy !!

there is also a new spatial airport planned at Tozeur !! ( branch of Virgin airlines )

1 - 5 of 5 Posts