Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Celebrity Fitness
1,552 Posts
^^what a pleasant suprise!looks clean.i know they're blessed with beautiful landscapes..so do you have any pics of it :cheers:

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I only got these few, sorry. I took 300+ photos of mongolia..after my pc got virus, all gone, very bad.
Yes, their grassland is superb, rare a good livestocks. The meat taste brilliant. Also their bread and pastry taste good too, pollution level is low.
A country with land area approximately 1.5 mil sq km, population is less than 3 mil..is a unique experince.

·
Penang Skyscrapers Hunter
10,127 Posts
thanks for sharing those pics! sorry to hear about the virus :(

some parts looks like Russia or east europe coz of the cyrillic characters :D

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks for sharing those pics! sorry to hear about the virus :(

some parts looks like Russia or east europe coz of the cyrillic characters :D
Yes, you are right, the architectural are widely influnced by russian and eastern europe. Like the chinggis khan hotel was built by Chez in the late 70's and most of the government building were build by russian.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
How many poors are in Mongolia???
i heard that their Per Capita is very low.
The pics are amazing
Hi Jaimito, ya their Per capita is quite low compare to Malaysia, Mongolia imports most of their goods from china, even a brick. Now the goverment encourage local industry so they can produce simple things like day to day products.
..overall Mongolian are friendly people.
Thanks for the remarks.

·
身在美国 心在&
83 Posts
It would be better off if they are reunited with China. There are more Mongolians in China than Mongolia and Russia combined. They were fools thinking that associating with the while devils would bring them prosperity and progress. Now they even are making up a imaginary third neighbor, the Old US of A for their people to adore, worship and depend on.

·
Vivat capitalismus
5,330 Posts
You should read more about history before making such unjustified comments.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts