Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 223 Posts

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One of the top 3 biggest players in the MK league. Currently, it has one completed condo, the I-Zen 2. In progress are 4 projects scatter around MK.

I-Zen 2

·
Penang Skyscrapers Hunter
10,127 Posts
thanks for the updates, James!! great job :eek:kay:

·
Registered
101,759 Posts
i-ZEN @ Kiara I
i-ZEN @ Kiara II
The residential and commercial development is undertaken by Ireka Land Sdn Bhd, a wholly owned subsidiary of ICB. Located in the upmarket district of Mont Kiara Kuala Lumpur, the development consists of 2 blocks of residential towers, 2 blocks of offices, recreation club and commercial podium.
http://www.i-zen.com.my/

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Kiaraville August 2007:

I hv made a couple of shots at the kiaraville site which is the first entry from the Singapore top developer Capitaland at the mont kiara, in a joint venture project with ireka. The location is superb, unlike 10 yrs ago where this is a rubber tree estate along the NKVE/Jln Duta highway. It is now fetching a land price of RM200/sft considering the many upcoming commercial projects in the vicinity which offer greater accesibility and convenience to the residents across.

Overview:

Solaris mont kiara by Sunrise is next to kiaraville:

Block A:

From the penthouse:
Living hall

Looking down

At the terrace:

Block B:

Freefall:

At the penthouse:
Living hall

Daytime

Night time

From another penthouse:
At the terrace

From the living

Dayview

Nightview

Mont kiara view

Block E

At the typical unit:
Living hall

Studyroom

Masterbedroom

Masterbath

Kitchen

Back entrance

At the penthouse:
Living hall
-

-

Its own skygarden

Swimming pool
-

-

Block D

Public Area:
Planter boxes facing the block D & E

A large planter box at the cafe fronting tennis court and swimming pool

Tennis court

To the blk B plaza atrium

Swimming pool

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
MK rental units r generally 30% cheaper than kl prime area. A 1500sft unfurnish apartment ll generate an average of rm3k at MK while a similar unit size at klcc ll cost around rm3.6k. The demand at MK is still strong, but in the next 3yrs when all these incoming 1800units completed, you ll find getting renting out your unit is something like our telco war. It is getting saturated in the market, and it takes a longer time to bait a buyer and keeping them to stay in is not easy considering they hv so many choices thereafter. Its all depend on the location of the place and the developer. Traffic is getting worse but shld not be an everyday nightmare as the vicinity of outer MK is not dense as MK itself, and most of the surrounding lands r malay reserve land and govt. reserve lands.

·
Registered
9 Posts
wow... how many million they ask for that??? Do they have buyer? still upset why we buy house at BKT Jelutong... before we stay at MK (mount kiara Bayu...)

·
Registered
111 Posts
hi Chili Padi,

MK is gazetted as international zone , for your own stay better pick up other area, the rental also not that promising compare to other area of kl, u buy condo around rm300k in Setiawangsa u can rent it rm3000+ at MK u buy rm500k+ and the rental only rm3000+ also ( 1000+ sqft).

·
Registered
9 Posts
Thanks syafiq,

Maybe have to sale the house and buy one condo at MK. have to check it when we back next month...

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi James Foong, great photos

One question, in one of your last posts, you mentioned that Kiaraville is "first entry from the Singapore top developer Capitaland at the mont kiara, in a joint venture project with ireka. " Do you know exactly the scope of work by Capitaland Financials in this and all of Binaderas/Ireka/ASPL's projects?

1 - 20 of 223 Posts