SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
13,684 Posts
Name​​​: Montena (also known as Montena Sovo Suites
Address​​​: Jalan Alam Damai, Alam Damai, Cheras, Kuala Lumpur
Developer​​: Fame Modulation
Completion Date​: 2015 (estimate)
Type ​​​: SOVO (Small Office / Versatile Office)
Tenure​​​: Leasehold
No. of Storey​​: 22
No. of Units​​: 473

Block A: 242
Block B: 231

No. of Parkings: 1
Land Area​​: 1.6 acre
Built-up​​​

Type A: 692 sf
Type B: 657 sf
Type C: 603 sf

Launch Price: From RM295,000
Facilities

24 hours security
CCTV surveillance
Sky Garden
Sky kitchen
Swimming pool
Gymnasium
Sauna
Reading room
Nursery
Laundrette
Private function rooms

·
13,684 Posts
sub-structure project work was delayed due to the hill slope
Soil Movement: Seven Families In Taman Alam Damai Ordered To Move

KUALA LUMPUR, Jan 2 (Bernama) -- At least seven families have been ordered to move following soil movement on Wednesday in a two-storey terrace housing area in Jalan Damai Rasa, Taman Alam Damai, Cheras, near here.

The residents, when met by reporters, said they would comply with the directives of the Kuala Lumpur City Hall (DBKL) but voiced their fears on the risk of a landslide.

Aziah Ahmad, 50, said the soil movement was like a final reminder, adding that her house had experienced cracks since the construction of a project next to their area began last year.

"The incident occured at about 5pm last Wednesday after it rained the whole day. Suddenly I heard a crack and crash outside the house, and when I looked out I saw cracks in the road and the drain next to it had collapsed due to soil movement," she told reporters, Friday.

When complaints were made regarding cracks in the house, Aziah said the project developer sent workers to patch up cracks in the house she occupied since 2008.

Aziah said she and her family were currently being put up in a nearby hotel, which was fully paid for by the project developer.

Another resident, Mohd Nawawi Mohd Noor, 42, said he imagined the row of houses would collapse if the existing retaining wall, which was built by the project developer before construction began, fell.
http://www.bernama.com/bernama/v7/ge/newsgeneral.php?id=1097700

1 - 10 of 10 Posts