SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
my passion pit
1,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Mayor of Monterrey Adrián de la Garza, has announced the next Supertall of México: RISE Tower, which will be the next tallest Skyscraper in Latin America and one of the tallest of the American Continent.

RISE TOWER:

¡Congratulations to all Regios! 🤩🥳

No pandemic seems to stop them.

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
¡The second Mexican Supertall is coming! After the success of Torre Obispado, the construction of its sister tower has been announced, the tower rise is higher than the 305 meters of Torre Obispado. Both towers will be together.

The Mayor of the city of Monterrey, Mexico, Adrián de la Garza, has made the announcement of the RISE Tower, which will be the next tallest Tower in Latin America and the fourth tallest in the American Continent.

·
Illuminati Leader
6,057 Posts
I would be also within the 5 tallest building out site Asia, isn't?
It'd be #5 after:

1. New York, One World Trade Center 1,776
2. New York, Central Park Tower 1,550
3. Saint Petersburg, Lakhta Tower 1,516
4. Chicago, Willis Tower 1,454

·
Registered
432 Posts
... I'm apparently not allowed to enlighten people in a certainly constructively critical, neutral, realistic and rational way with right terms and facts about powers and their different statuses and yet I were im fact - which that irrational one, who deleted it, were strangely unaware about - being on-topic as well, which I CLEARLY were at the end of the reply, Jeez and kinda odd.. .Why should it be deleted in the first place, especially my very last vdecent innocent comment, I don't really know for sure or COMPREHEND in any ways (lol)?
Anywayyy, let's now put that aside(but, still think about your deleting actions, meanwhile ) , any updates now, folks? :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts