Skyscraper City Forum banner
41 - 60 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
^^ This is a relatively new area in Monterrey, its called Valle Oriente, it was created around 10 or 15 years ago as a mix used area; there are more buildings built already there, and new other projects coming.

This picture'll illustrate the place much better; as you can see, there're some constructions already there, and some other will be build soon.

Thanks to Fermin Tellez for the illustration

i didn't know this tower will be so close to Monterrey Tower!!! It will be a great mini- skyline if both of them get build!!:)

·
OPEN - END
3,965 Posts
Both the old and the new design look great.The new one looks more original.
i agree with you man, both renders are great, but i prefer the first one cuz has more beauty and estetic, and the last one looks like one large white diamond, jajaja but also looks pretty awesome.

anyway the both renders are AWESOME.

i hope this construction very soon.

greetings to MTY.

·
Nuclear Family
1,829 Posts
TEN Arquitectos Exhibition open in Monterrey, where new renders of Torre Fundadores are shown

The Museo de Arte contemporáneo de Monterrey (MARCO), Mexico, presents TEN Arquitectos from July 3rd to October 2008. The exhibition presents thirtyfive of TEN Arquitectos projects created by the Mexican architect Enrique Norten. TEN Arquitectos has received numerous awards, such as those that will be on view in this exhibition.

The documentation, that serves to both register and prove that the different variations of the box introduce ways of transforming the space according to the project, form part of the show giving equal importance to all phases of the process: sketches, drawings and maquettes, images of analogous things, and plan or structure analyses are presented in a way similar to the maquettes and presentation images.

TEN Arquitectos works with diverse scales and topologies, including furniture design, single-family apartments and houses, residential, commercial and cultural buildings, parks, urban design and redevelopment projects. Amongst TEN Arquitectos' most recognized projects are the Guggenheim Guadalajara and Hotel HABITA, Mexico, and now Torre Fundadores, this will be over 70 floors and about 290 meters high.

MARCO, created by the Mexican architect Ricardo Legorreta, is one of Latin America 's leading cultural centers, which targets its efforts at promoting international contemporary art, with a particular bent towards Latin American visual arts.

Torre Fundadores, 75 floors monterrey

preliminary maquettes of torre fundadores in the exhibit.

http://www.detailnordic.se/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=8473&Itemid=1

·
Nuclear Family
1,829 Posts
@Christianmx:maquette means mockup,model.
@Avolar Alto:The other had had more folds and more expression,but both look good.
Maybe it's just the angle showed in the renders that makes this difference..I don't know.
Well maybe is the render, we'll see how it will look when more renders come out, hopefully soon. :)

This is a photomontage of Fundadores and other projects to be developed in the same area
By jrCalvi

·
Banned
2,687 Posts
Love it.... Got to love Monterrey....

41 - 60 of 78 Posts