1 - 20 of 154 Posts

·
SSC Latinoamérica
2,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
М о н т е в и д е о
У р у г в а й

Добро пожаловать!

Welcome to my first topic on SSC KZ. In this opportunity, I've the great pleasure to show you the city where I was born and where I live.

Montevideo is the capital city of the Oriental [Western] Republic of Uruguay, a small country in Latin America, between Argentina and Brazil. Montevideo and its metropolitan area has a population over 1.7 millon inhabitants. It was founded on the XVIII century by the spanish.

Montevideo is classified as a Betta World City. It's the capital city of ALADI and MERCOSUR.

Я надеюсь, что эта тема является проявлением братства между народами Казахстана и Уругвая! :)

Without further ado, lets start to see the selection of photos I chose for you. Enjoy it!

:eek:kay:

·
SSC Latinoamérica
2,329 Posts

·
SSC Latinoamérica
2,329 Posts

·
SSC Latinoamérica
2,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank You Xavimvd for a beautiful exposure to your city. It is indeed very lovely. :) Those pictures made me to think about visiting your country in the near future

Thanks Diplomatforall for your comment! You'll be welcome anytime you decide to come here!

In SSC Uruguay, We've a topic for tourist information here. So, you're welcome for evacuate any doubt you have.

I'll publish more photos in a few time :)

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Thanks Diplomatforall for your comment! You'll be welcome anytime you decide to come here!

In SSC Uruguay, We've a topic for tourist information here. So, you're welcome for evacuate any doubt you have.

I'll publish more photos in a few time :)
Thank you Xavimvd. On a way to Argentina I will stop at your beautiful country. Diversity is the beauty of everything :cheers:

1 - 20 of 154 Posts