SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
122,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mont Royal offers extremely nice views of the city. Here are some views from the daytime to complement the first part of night-time photos.

For more photos, please visit my MONTRÉAL gallery .

12. The hiking paths leading up Mont Royal are paved with sand, so they are quite comfortable to walk in. The last part of the hike is on an asphalt road though.

·
Registered
485 Posts
nice photos. good view from up there.

Interestingly from this view those new residential towers, Tours Lepine and Roc Fleuri, look really small compared to the big towers behind them.

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Good point AJ,

Those three towers(Lépine 1 and 2 as well as the Roc) are about 275 feet tall, compared to the other towers which are well over 600 feet. BUt you do make a valid point, they really look small!

·
Registered
758 Posts
All you Montreal forumers are incredibly lucky!!!.......By far one of my most favourite cities. Montreal is amazing, and home to some of the friendliest people I've ever met. Wish Toronto and its surrounding area resembled Montreal a little more.

·
Nid de Poule
773 Posts
in'sauga said:
All you Montreal forumers are incredibly lucky!!!.......By far one of my most favourite cities. Montreal is amazing, and home to some of the friendliest people I've ever met. Wish Toronto and its surrounding area resembled Montreal a little more.
You are right, Montreal is a special city, unique too.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts