SkyscraperCity banner

Please give a rating for Iles des Soeurs

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
~ Mysterious Entity ~
4,760 Posts
Looks pretty suburban for being so close to downtown. Te highrises are nothing terribly interesting either, but nice that there's at least the attempt at some density.

·
Illuminati Leader
4,627 Posts
5/10

·
Banned
34,935 Posts
7/10

·
Signal Aout
15,793 Posts
9/10

·
35,047 Posts
Nun's Island gets a 7.5, Mississauga gets a 8, and Toronto gets a 7.5? I can't make head's or tails of your rating system.

·
The good old days are now
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Nun's Island gets a 7.5, Mississauga gets a 8, and Toronto gets a 7.5? I can't make head's or tails of your rating system.
I don't know his rationale, but when I vote I tend to take into consideration the location's size, age and status and vote for each place independently.

Nuns' Island's skyline is decent for a suburban island of 18,000 residents that was mostly developed since the 1980s. Obviously if it had 750,000 people like Mississauga, it should be held to a higher standard (and a much higher standard if it were, say, Montreal's primary skyline).

·
35,047 Posts
I see. I use the exact same yard stick for every skyline. I actually don't want to know what city I'm rating if at all possible. So Montreal would get a 7/10 and Nun's Island would get a 2/10. I don't give out 10s to any one.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts