1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,652 Posts
Great stuff Dean! :applause:
Some of my own below. :)

The GPO

Manchester Unity

The Manchester Unity Tower next to the Melbourne Town Hall Tower.

St Patrick’s Cathedral

Old Treasury

Eastern Hill Fire Station

Royal Exhibition Building

Flinders Street Station

City Baths

He, he, unintentionally, some are quite similar to yours Dean. :runaway:

·
Banned
1,717 Posts
:eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2:

Great stuff, detail, light, colour, frame, angle, scale, fantasrtic. you guys are pro's.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Amazing thread guys, just goes to show how many amazing structures are still standing in Melbourne. It doesn't seem so much when you are walking around town but when looking at these pics I realise how lucky we are to have so many of these left.

Stunning.

·
Agent of Change
7,019 Posts
^^ I agree. I guess it's because there all spread out across the city, and if your not looking for them you can miss a few of the smaller ones.

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
Very beautiful pictures. Its a shame modern day architects don't make buildings with such fine detail anymore. A bigger shame that many other buildings have been knocked down in place of highrises with no artistic facade etc.

·
Perthite
8,037 Posts
Wonderful pics! Some very nice architecture.

Very beautiful pictures. Its a shame modern day architects don't make buildings with such fine detail anymore. A bigger shame that many other buildings have been knocked down in place of highrises with no artistic facade etc.
I don't know, tall, slim, glassy buildings sure give older style a run for its money.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts