moorhouse

kent house

parliament

london eye

gilbert house at the barbican

·
actual gherkin
13,931 Posts
Wow Big Ben looks so crisp and clear... I want to lick it :D great angles btw, especially Willis building.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Lovely photos.

Is that one of Gormleys event horizon statues I spy atop Kent House?

I was down at the hayward last saturday to see his new exhibition. It was good in parts. I was disappointed his field for the british isles wasn't there, an amazing sight to behold. The blind light piece was probably the highlight although I would say that it was an odd and interesting experience rather than art. I would recommend anyone to go.

·
It's Sting. So What?
32,693 Posts
I love the fisheye image at the beginning (colour of the sky in the first two looks great!). Awesome pics!

·
Change is Here!
4,082 Posts
My weekend in London

Hi all. I thought I'd share some of these with you. Me and the other half were in London from Friday 22nd to Sunday 23rd June '07.

Most of the photo's taken are posy "Me & the girlfriend outside Harrods" etc. But, I did manage to photograph some landmarks, all of which I'm sure have been seen a million times before. So, I thought I'd try some different angles with a few buildings. Not sure if they've been a total success or not, but here they are anyway

(Last pic a panorama effect from my cameraphone. Rest of the images taken on a Panasonic Lumix

1 - 9 of 9 Posts