Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
26,718 Posts
^^It would probably mostly do with the fact than the most supported teams have minimal clubs in that city. Therefore there would be little division of support in comparison to Melbourne. The same happens with the Rugby League and Sydney.

·
Registered
3,461 Posts
The more interesting stuff is at the bottom...

Richmond: 70% more likely to agree that “I consider myself a homosexual”;
St Kilda: 52% more likely to agree that “The food I eat is all, or almost all, vegetarian”;
Western Bulldogs: 38% more likely to agree that “Quite often I find TV advertising more entertaining than the programs”;
Port: 34% more likely to agree that “I don’t like to know too much about what’s going on in the world these days”;
Demons: 37% more likely to agree that “I always read the business section of the newspaper”;
Kangroos: 18% more likely to agree that “I’m shy in social situations”; 17% more likely to agree that “I’m a bit of an intellectual”;
Geelong: 21% (of respondents aged 18+) less likely to agree that “Beer is often a good way to start the night”;
Essendon: 92% more likely to have consumed Red Bull in the last seven days;
Magpies: 19% (of respondents aged 18+) more likely to agree that “Australian beer is the only beer worth drinking”;
Adelaide: 16% more likely to agree that “I believe homosexuality is immoral”;

1 - 6 of 6 Posts