SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 20 of 586 Posts

·
Casa hiya mdinti
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
cool the first time there is a posting of a Moroccan banner
Djemma al Fna square is listed as an Unesco world heritage

another good news , i sent a banner of major buildings in casablanca to jan and he told me it will be posted by June 19th

Thanks Jan and viva Morocco

·
10,752 Posts
27th anniversary of Rio de Oro recovery [Banners]

Morocco will celebrate on Monday the 27th anniversary of the recovery of its southern province of Oued Eddahab from Spanish occupation, a historic turning point in the process to perfect Morocco's territorial integrity.

·
Registered
85 Posts
And the referendum???
It seems that some countries have the right of non respecto of UN resolutions, those are the USA, Israel and Morocco!

Et le référendum?
Il semble que certains pays ont le droit de ne pas respecter les résolutions de l'ONU, c'est à dire, les E.U., l'Israel et le Maroc!

·
PEACE!
604 Posts
primastro said:
And the referendum???
It seems that some countries have the right of non respecto of UN resolutions, those are the USA, Israel and Morocco!

Et le référendum?
Il semble que certains pays ont le droit de ne pas respecter les résolutions de l'ONU, c'est à dire, les E.U., l'Israel et le Maroc!

i think they won't do the referendum because i's very hard to see who can vote and who won't

·
Registered
85 Posts
belgiumguy said:
i think they won't do the referendum because i's very hard to see who can vote and who won't
The population living there in 1975 (when the occupation/recovery) and its direct succesors, of course!! The settlers sent by morocco shouldn't be entitled to choose for the real inhabitants, often run away.

La population qui y habitait en 1975 (lors de l'occupation/récuperation) et ses descendants directs, bien sûr!! Les colons envoyés par le Maroc ne devraient pas avoir le droit de chosir à la place des vrais habitants, souvent enfuis.

1 - 20 of 586 Posts