SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 20 of 144 Posts

·
Busfahrer
9,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Project works on new Moscow supertall started.

Tender for the projecting work was announced today. http://zakupki.gov.ru/223/purchase/public/purchase/info/common-info.html?regNumber=31806386297

Looking at the parameters of the object in the tender, we can assume that the project of the «Sergey Skuratov Architects» architectural bureau was adopted as a basis.

MULTIFUNCTIONAL HIGH-RISE RESIDENTIAL COMPLEX IN MIBC "MOSCOW CITY", 404 M (Sergey Skuratov Architects)

More pics here

Project parameters:
Total height - 403.9 m | 1325 ft (up to 405 m)
Total floor area - 281 608 m² | 3 030 102 ft²
Number of floors - 104 (108 including technical)
- 1-2 - hall and public spaces
- 3-13 - offices
- 14-98 - residential
- 100-104 - penthouses

Capital Group is likely to be developer. They have already built 2 supertalls in Moscow (including the first in Russia and Europe - Сity of Capitals (Moscow tower).

Exploration work began on the site a few days ago.
15/04/18

*Подготовка*

Буровых, кстати довольно много, на фото лишь одна.

P.S.
Meet the 7-th Moscow supertall :cheers:

·
Patatero Inside
9,623 Posts
I hope some day moscow gets at least one 500m+ project.

·
Patatero Inside
9,623 Posts
I hope some day Moscow gets at least 20 300+(incl at least 4 400-500, 3 500-600 and 2 600+), but its only my dreams. :D:D:D
I really wanted 1km version of Russia tower :(

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
I really wanted 1km version of Russia tower :(
I more wanted some like crystal island. But its projects of past. Like palace of soviet its never be built. Moscow has best collection of never built projects in world. Its so sad, but maybe in future Moscow will receive a landmark megatall and I do not want it to be like the old projects.

·
Registered
354 Posts
400+ metres is still something very special in most countries outside Asia. Even the United States "only" have two cities with skyscrapers over 400 metres. If that tower is built, Russia will also have two cities with buildings over 400 metres. I never thought that would happen in Russia one day.

·
whitest boy in the delta
12,006 Posts
wow, this is amazing! getting a new tallest in an already dense skyline :cheers:

·
Busfahrer
9,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Oh well why another tower than?
Hmm... business plan?

The govt had to take mostof the office space in the rest of the cluster already.
1) Total office space in MIBC ~ 930 thsd sq m. Vacancy rate - 16-17%. Additionally ~ 450 thsd sq m preparing to enter the market. 55 thsd of them were bought by the government of Moscow, 70 thsd are planning to acquire the government of Russia for the transfer of 4 ministries and 80 thsd were bought by the state company Transneft.

2) It`s residential tower mostly

·
Busfahrer
9,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Vice mayor of Moscow said that construction can begin in the summer. At the moment there is a two-storey industrial building and parking plot on this territory.

About offices. "Mosinzhproekt" may move its head office to this tower. It`s an engineering company engaged in the development and maintenance of transport, public and sport infrastructure in Moscow. 100% of the shares of the company owned by the city government. "Mosinzhproekt" is the owner of this project as well.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Wow. So glad to see that this tower is going through. I think this is going to look rather incredible for a residential project. Hoping there is a lot more planned to continue expanding the MIBC development.

Still wish that the 612m Russia Tower didn’t get cancelled.

·
Registered
201 Posts
I lived in Moscow in 2013 and I remember walking my way from a Marshukta station to Moscow City, I always wondered what's gonna be with those 4-5 stories apartment buildings to the right of MIBC ( in the photo ). Could anyone please tell me?
Thank you

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
Actually three cities: Moscow, St. Petersburg and Grozny
How is that one going, by the way? The thread about it hasn't seen any updates since the slab-on-ground stage, other than people (myself included) questioning the economics of the whole project.

·
Banned
106 Posts
How is that one going, by the way? The thread about it hasn't seen any updates since the slab-on-ground stage, other than people (myself included) questioning the economics of the whole project.
I heard that the preparation for concreting the lower slab was completed. meanwhile, it had not yet begun to be reinforced

·
Busfahrer
9,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
I lived in Moscow in 2013 and I remember walking my way from a Marshukta station to Moscow City, I always wondered what's gonna be with those 4-5 stories apartment buildings to the right of MIBC ( in the photo ). Could anyone please tell me?
Thank you
No certain information yet.

1 - 20 of 144 Posts