SkyscraperCity banner

121 - 140 of 146 Posts

·
Registered
9,844 Posts
Russia isn't really in trouble due to the Coronavirus but oil prices.
Whatever the case, I was wondering about this project, in particular, because it’s in the early stages.

As to oil prices, my understanding is that a Russia is in a better situation than other countries.

·
Busfahrer
9,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #122
Work is underway.

27 марта 2020

Уже за Меркурий (ориентировочно) убрали весь грунт до -3 уровня

Удалось сделать с этого угла снимок так, что в кадр попало дно котлована,
там где лестницы. И видно, что начинают четвёртый контур окаймления, если считать
с торца количество этих контуров. И где-то на 1/3 от глубины условно уровня
сняли грунт. Уверен, это для фундаментной плиты

Для тех кто ещё не установил себе Adblock Plus, которая убирает справа панель:
Размер фото от 1614х2086 до 3840х2160

·
Busfahrer
9,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #125 (Edited)

·
Busfahrer
9,800 Posts

·
GeNtLe UsEr
3,213 Posts
Here it is, the Sears Tower to the roof is 0.8m lower now. But I think, the aim of Sergey Skuratov is to finally beat Lakhta Tower.

·
Registered
386 Posts
As to oil prices, my understanding is that a Russia is in a better situation than other countries.
The budget rule on oil&gas taxation is that price of fuel for customers is never really going down with drop in oil prices.
It will be not be cheaper for anyone to pay for transportation in the country.
Hence, it is actually not any good situation for anyone inside the Russian economy.

·
GeNtLe UsEr
3,213 Posts
Russia Tower's spiritual successor
That is very true. The tower is at a very similar position in the overall district skyline. The Russia Tower was planned to be built where the Neva Towers are now. But those 200 meters from the original plot are just nothing taking into account the whole 2km wide skyscraper area. And although we don't have a megatall, we are going to obtain two supertalls instead, one of which is very possible to become tallest in Europe anyway.

Here is the comparison.

Attachments

·
Registered
281 Posts
Damn the cluster is real! The tapering of the building towards the ground levels really helps the design and perhaps the overall flow of mega-structure in this cluster!

·
It was aliens
4,599 Posts
Moscow is going to be so epic in a few years, not only is this thing the size of the Sears Tower, it's a huge building girth wise.

121 - 140 of 146 Posts