·
I'm a Genesis member
425 Posts
I WANT TO GO THERE

·
Registered
384 Posts
man you you did some serious driving, i see buildings from totally opposite
sides of the city. Crazy, chaotic, eclectic and in the same time amazing city.
I bet you former Moscowite yourself

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
To Hollandski KGB,
You have an interesting username. Are you a Russian spy working in Holland, or a Dutch spy working in Russia? If the former, you may serve here.
The KGB building. I apologize if it's not allowed to take pics of it.

·
Banned
658 Posts
autumnriver said:
To Hollandski KGB,
You have an interesting username. Are you a Russian spy working in Holland, or a Dutch spy working in Russia? If the former, you may serve here.
The KGB building. I apologize if it's not allowed to take pics of it.
ahaha yea but the building is not KGB anymore I think , now it's a Big store where they sell toys ?

·
ZB-624
2,812 Posts
Hollandski_KGB said:
ahaha yea but the building is not KGB anymore I think , now it's a Big store where they sell toys ?
As so - you do not know your native building. This really KGB building. And take pictures his possible how much are pleased ,but only not inside.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
To doc,
Aha, I’m not Muscovite or Russian. I was just a traveller.
To Hollandski KGB and Fenol,
When I took the pic, I was told it was the KGB building. Now only one and a half years have passed, have things changed so fast? Fenol might be right.

·
Banned
658 Posts
Fenol said:
As so - you do not know your native building. This really KGB building. And take pictures his possible how much are pleased ,but only not inside.
yea well but KGB don't exist anymore, so is it now a KGB museum building ?

·
Fishing
215 Posts
sentosa said:
Beijing is like Moscow, more or less
Umm...Both of them are typical cities with their own native culture, the only similarity is overall city view, or HUGE. Harbin,on the other way round, is more like an Russian city.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts