SkyscraperCity Forum banner
421 - 440 of 649 Posts

·
18,291 Posts
Tram stop near Baumanskaya metro station is temporarily out of service during metro station refubrishment works. Tram stop serves routes 37, 45 and 50. Replacement bus route M and tram route B are introduced:
http://www.m24.ru/articles/66005?attempt=2

Map of the area - M bus in grey, B tram in light blue. Black - trolleybus route 88:

·
Registered
Я русский и этим горжусь 🇷🇺🇷🇺🇷🇺
38,057 Posts
Line 17 of Moscow tram is one of the busiest and actuaaly can be considered an LRT line.

Hope trains will be quite soon long and low-floor ones.

14 .03. 2015.

·
18,291 Posts
From Rail Journal:

http://www.railjournal.com/index.php/light-rail/stadler-minsk-lrv-on-test-in-moscow.html?channel=526

Stadler Minsk LRV on test in Moscow
Friday, March 20, 2015

MOSCOW tram operator Mosgortrans has begun four months of trials using a prototype V853000M Metelica low-floor LRV supplied by the Stadler Minsk joint venture of Stadler Rail and Belkommunmash, Belarus

The bidirectional vehicle has been developed specifically for the CIS region and is designed to operate in ambient temperatures ranging from -40 to +40oC.

The 26.7m-long vehicle will accommodate up to 250 passengers, 58 of them seated, and has a maximum speed of 75km/h. The LRV will undergo tests both with and without passengers as part of an evaluation of trams from different manufacturers which Mosgortrans is carrying out in preparation for an order for new vehicles

·
Registered
38,057 Posts
The first one is just a special occasion bus.

The second is a new development, an electric bus using lithium-titanate batteries capable of being recharged within 6 - 10 minutes. I thought it was a super capacitor bus, but it turned out I was wrong.

·
Registered
38,057 Posts
Moscow trams. :)

An Old Tatra T3 near Prospect Mira.

All the following was taken at Krestyanslaya zastava.

Finally, I managed to snap 2 low-floor models together: a one from St-Petersburg and a KTM-23.

20 .04. 2015.

421 - 440 of 649 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.