Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2017/10701/PA

150-159 Moseley Street, Digbeth, Birmingham, B12 ORY.

Demolition of existing buildings and erection of a 6 storey building providing 67 apartments and associated car parking and landscaping.

One that we have been expecting for a while from prosperity:

https://prosperity-wealth.co.uk/developments/moseley-gardens/

·
Kingsheathen
2,419 Posts
150-159 Moseley Street | Apartments | 6FL | Prop

I've looked on their brochure and it has this plan showing the location. It doesn't match up with the address of 150-159 Moseley Street.

When I look at what buildings are currently in the location shown in the brochure I find this.

My favourite abandoned pub in Birmingham! I hope they're not planning to knock it down!

This is where 155 Moseley Street is according to Google Maps.

And these are the buildings at that location. Happy to see these bit the dust.

·
13,426 Posts
I've looked on their brochure and it has this plan showing the location. It doesn't match up with the address of 150-159 Moseley Street.

This plan is misleading because it suggests that the site is closer to town than it is. As others have said, the site is actually by the former Westminster Works.

The other confusing thing is that Prosperity are advertising a site on their website called Moseley Gardens which has 78 apartments but the location plan for it is the other side of Moseley St from this. I'm guessing that it's actually the same site and they've re-planned it with 67 apartments rather than it being a second site. I hope I'm wrong though.

1 - 20 of 79 Posts