Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 128 Posts

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there ....

Anyone knows what is the most expensive apartment penthouse sold or for sale in Australia ?

I only know that Eureka penthouses are for sale for $7M
And Leyton Hewitt bought one in YVE for around same mark....

I guess Sydney apartment will double that mark ?

Any info ?

·
transatlanticism
1,449 Posts
platinum at glenelg was sold for around 5million i think. thats pretty good, considering its only 8 levels high and its in adelaide

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
DeejayT said:
The most expensive penthouse for sale in Australia is on the Gold Coast in the 77 story Soul Tower for $16.75 million.

Q1's penthouse sold for $8.9 million off the plan and is now for sale for offers above $10 million.
Any photo of this SOUL tower ?
sound stylish ...

·
Happy now...
681 Posts
The current record price is $13.75 million for one of the finger wharf penthouse apartments in Wolloomoolloo owned by Russell Crowe. The previous most expensive was a penthouse apartment in the Harry Seidler designed Horizon in Darlinghurst.

According to Cinema.com - it takes out the entire second-top floor at the northern end of the wharf, the seven-bedroom, six bathroom, three-kitchen waterfront pad was sold by Tony Dowling, from Baron and Dowling Property Group, and Ken Jacobs, of Christies - the same crew who sold Paul Hogan and Linda Kozlowski's $8.5 million (£3.2 million) Vaucluse waterfront last year.

·
Registered
5,557 Posts
Mants said:
platinum at glenelg was sold for around 5million i think. thats pretty good, considering its only 8 levels high and its in adelaide
WOW are you serious???

the uc brompton place in nth adelaide sold for $3.9m last year - with the best views over the city skyline IMO

anyway, thats amazing Visions penthouse could be verging $20million!!

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Wezza said:
Hmmmm.............i can't imagine that would be true?? Thats ALOT of money!! It'd wanna make all my meals & do my daily chores for me at that price! lol
I agree - that is a lot of moneys... who will buy these penthouses ?

·
selling my body since 88'
2,241 Posts
nOchAos said:
The current record price is $13.75 million for one of the finger wharf penthouse apartments in Wolloomoolloo owned by Russell Crowe. The previous most expensive was a penthouse apartment in the Harry Seidler designed Horizon in Darlinghurst.

According to Cinema.com - it takes out the entire second-top floor at the northern end of the wharf, the seven-bedroom, six bathroom, three-kitchen waterfront pad was sold by Tony Dowling, from Baron and Dowling Property Group, and Ken Jacobs, of Christies - the same crew who sold Paul Hogan and Linda Kozlowski's $8.5 million (£3.2 million) Vaucluse waterfront last year.
Wasn't WT penthouse listed for 15mil? Did that get sold?

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
hi
I just read the Financial Review special report re the apartment living.

Its article mentioned
- Eureka penthouses are for sale at $8m - but ONLY the empty shell - without any fitting etc - thus buyer can make its own design

- the MOST expensive penthouse in Q1 was sold for only $9M .... no mention of $20m mark ...?

·
Perth=isolation=cool!!
522 Posts
yea i have a question abot the skyscrappers and hotels on the beach, why do the have swimming pools, when the beach is like 30 seconds from the front of the entrence??, anyway i actually think that the look quite nice on the beaches, i mean i really wont scarbourough to look like the gold goast, but the bloody old people who live on the beach side r to cummy to let them :bash: :bash: :bash:

1 - 20 of 128 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.