SkyscraperCity Forum banner
101 - 105 of 105 Posts

· Registered
12,876 Posts
I can't believe it's been a year since I said that, and yet you still go on with it. I probably shouldn't expect much more from some body that obsesses over trees.

Get back to me when you've traveled further than Collins Street.
I don't fucking understand what the **** traveling has to do with what I just said. Yes, I've traveled. Get back to me when you're no longer a Queenslander!

· Registered
9,076 Posts
^^ now now, no need for expletives. There is some truth to his comment.

I mean you harp on about a dome for an antiquated building (vicinity of Collins St) like some Albert Speer fantasy and you do obsess about something that's never gonna happen...i.e. Australia's urban and natural environment being like North America's. Gelt real mobus. :|

· Registered
26,741 Posts
I don't fucking understand what the **** traveling has to do with what I just said. Yes, I've traveled. Get back to me when you're no longer a Queenslander!
Well that's a shame. Looks as though I won't be getting back to you any time soon. :wave:

Hook, line and sinker dime.....
I know :(. I found it funny though that he keeps on quoting it.

· Registered
12,876 Posts
^^ now now, no need for expletives. There is some truth to his comment.

I mean you harp on about a dome for an antiquated building (vicinity of Collins St) like some Albert Speer fantasy and you do obsess about something that's never gonna happen...i.e. Australia's urban and natural environment being like North America's. Gelt real mobus. :|
:lol: I know Australia's natural environment will never be like North America. I'm okay with that, because it's beautiful here. But you need to cool it with the Albert Speer comparisons.

· Registered
9,076 Posts
Ok, Speer is an abomination, but every time I think of some grandiose dome project I can't help think of it being an antiquated grandiose fantasy finally put to rest after his 'domus maximus' for Berlin. Domes before Speer OK, after...forget it, that train has left the station. Embrace a new paradigm.

101 - 105 of 105 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.