·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mosul's streets

·
Registered
483 Posts
Good pictures, i saw billboards for beer companies on one of that pictures, just wondering how strict are the rules for alcohol in iraq?

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Good pictures, i saw billboards for beer companies on one of that pictures, just wondering how strict are the rules for alcohol in iraq?
Well it is legal to sell alcohol in Iraq, the only problems that locals have experienced are from militia groups that are punishing those that sell and consume alcohol, which is all but a shame as Iraq should not be about oppression anymore but rather freedom.

Reactions: sa3d

·
dreams of Babylon rising
13,685 Posts
alcohol is legal in all cities except karbala and najaf.

however, as stated above, in other cities/neighbourhoods gangs and militias do attack alcohol sellers in an extra-judicial manner. so "the law" doesn't strictly mean that alcohol is freely available.

btw. there's plenty of alcohol to buy in najaf and karbala too. - but most go to hilla to drink.

·
Daghay na BANN3D_lol
1,191 Posts
i think alcohol is open in iraq... it's not an arab country like saudi, dubai etc that are pretty stict..

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Mosul Medical College

Mosul College of Engineering

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Al Hadba minaret, Mosul

1 - 20 of 697 Posts