Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
77,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the only idiot to be trialed for 9-11 is to be spared the death penalty and spend life in jail! this was exactly what he didnt want beacuse to complete his mission was to jihad and get executed.
but jurors could see this and would rather se him rot in jail for rest of life.
sounds like you loose moussaoui.

Jury wants Moussaoui spared
May 04, 2006

Moussaoui will be sentenced by the judge tomorrow / AP AL-QAEDA plotter Zacarias Moussaoui shouted "America, you lost, I won" and clapped his hands after a US jury today ruled he should not be executed over his role in the September 11 attacks.

Instead, jurors in Virginia called for a sentence of life in jail without parole for Moussaoui - the only person convicted in connection with the deadly attacks.
He will be sentenced tomorrow by a federal judge.

Federal prosecutors had asked the jury to sentence Moussaoui to death. But jurors, who spent about 41 hours deliberating before reaching the verdict, were divided on whether he should be executed.

Earlier this month the same jury of nine men and three women found Moussaoui eligible for the death penalty. The jury verdict followed a second, two-week phase of the sentencing trial.

The 37-year-old French citizen of Moroccan descent was arrested three weeks before the September 11 attacks and said he was meant to pilot a fifth airplane into the White House as part of the plot.

Advertisement:
He pleaded guilty to six counts of conspiracy, three of which carried a maximum death sentence.
Moussaoui also said he had no remorse for the attacks in which about 3000 people died.

·
Registered
296 Posts
May god have no mercy on his soul, hope he rots in guantamo for an eternity.

·
Registered
77,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
^thanks.lol

·
Watch my Chops
6,047 Posts
If he knew and was involved in a coordinated plot he deserves life and nothing more.

The death penalty is gross.

·
Registered
3,152 Posts
I disagree with the death penalty to, and I'm happy to see that they have denied his chance at martydom. He showed no remorse...so screw him! Besides, 23 hours per day in solitary confinement in his cell and one hour out but still with no major human contact; that should drive him to the edge of instanity, and that is a start. Maybe with all that time alone his subconcious will release it demons into his concious life and that they will come and haunt his very existence 24/7.

·
Registered
3,293 Posts
"loose" for "lose" seems to be the most common occurring spelling mistake on the Internet. I see it everywhere.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts