SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Fugly
11,293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok. There may be more appropriate, but arguably less accurate titles for this thread, but I am sick to the back teeth of the myopic Scotch wanker ballsing our season up.

A bustling Nigerian forward dumped on the right wing in place of the Irish media's right wing darling, a Dutch World Cup finalist centre back shoved into central midfield and not even tried at centre back all season, in place of a Polish Englishman who can trap a ball as far as he can kick it, an Arteta who is around £75k over his £75k earnings threshold with his performances this term, and Stephen Hawking wearing a Tim fucking Howard costume in goal.

Also, Leighton Baines is trying to look like Joey Barton FFFFFFFFFFFFFSS!????!!?!

I fucking hate being born Blue. It is soul destroying. But I'll delete this line in retrospect. Peaceout R/S.

·
Fugly
11,293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If my season ticket cost that amount, Joe, and if this was a one off...

·
Registered
886 Posts
Can I slag hodgson off on this thread by the way cos he's a fucking know nothing, overrated , tactically clueless dickhead....never a liverpool manager in a million years but he's english, has loads of friends in the media and badly needs to **** off, his away record as manager over virtually the entirety of his career is shocking, I'm absolutely gutted a manager of his calibre is Liverpool manager, I am counting the days till he goes, he has a massive ego to boot and comes out with ridiculous quotes on a daily basis.

We win on the shit manager stakes.

This season is killing me already.

·
Registered Abuser
2,834 Posts
Can I slag hodgson off on this thread by the way cos he's a fucking know nothing, overrated , tactically clueless dickhead....never a liverpool manager in a million years but he's english, has loads of friends in the media and badly needs to **** off, his away record as manager over virtually the entirety of his career is shocking, I'm absolutely gutted a manager of his calibre is Liverpool manager, I am counting the days till he goes, he has a massive ego to boot and comes out with ridiculous quotes on a daily basis.

We win on the shit manager stakes.

This season is killing me already.
We can moan but not really to the bitters. It must be horrible seeing Liverpool having their shittest season in decades and decades yet still be 6 places behind us in the table. :eek:hno:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts