Skyscraper City Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
539 Posts
Can someone do something like this for the Circle Line and what was formerly the DTE? The info for that can probably be fround on LTA's site.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
^^ Thanks a lot! Somehow path creating mode activated in my GE after last update. Later I just put place marks, assigned MRT logo, described it and that's done :) It took me less than one hour. My next plans are to do same thing with LRT's, an perhaps with Circle Line.

·
Registered
889 Posts
Here's mine that I have created a few months ago:
http://bbs.keyhole.com/ubb/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Number=897481&page=&vc=1#Post897481

Simon91, you have done a good job in this. Keep up the good work! However, I have spotted some mistakes:

1) The following MRT station was spelled wrongly:
Note: The correct spelling is in bold while the wrong spelling (your spelling) is in bracket.

a) HarbourFront (Harbourfront)

b) Tanah Merah (Tana Merah)

c) Braddell (Braddel)

d) Choa Chu Kang (Chua Chu Kang)

e) Dhoby Ghaut (Dhoby Ghout)

2) Woodleigh MRT station is missing, and

3) EW16/NE3 is Outram Park Interchange, not Dhoby Ghaut Interchange.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
^^ Oh shift! Thank you very much for informing me!!! Gosh, I don't know why did I mistaken Outram Park with Dhoby Ghaut? I'm passing it almost everyday...

I already improved everything, including spelling, and new, correct version is available here:

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD

I resigned to put Woodleigh though, because it doesn't appears in official plan (If I', not mistaken its still not operating)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.