SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mum 'cut off baby boy's genitals'
May 15, 2007 11:14am news.com.au

A HOUSTON woman who claimed her baby son's genitals were severed in an attack by the family dog appeared in court today charged with injuring her child.

Katherine Nadal, 25, told authorities the family dachshund had attacked then five-week-old Holden Gothia while she was taking a nap on March 13.

She was arrested after a custody hearing last Friday and charged with injury to a child, the Associated Press reported.

Ms Nadal, who was in handcuffs and cried during today's brief hearing, spoke only to tell the judge that she did not not work and had no money to hire an attorney.

Prosecutors said they could not speculate on the motive but authorities earlier said Ms Nadal tested positive for cocaine the day after the alleged attack.

Police said Ms Nadal used a "sharp instrument to cut and remove the genitals'' of the infant in her suburban Houston apartment. The severed body parts were never found.

Authorities said Holden was found, covered in blood, on a bed in his mother's home.

His genitals were severed and there was a deep cut in his upper leg.

Ms Nadal said the dog, named Shorty, attacked her son but a doctor and a veterinarian told authorities Holden's injuries could not have been caused by a dog.

The infant was held in protective custody until late April and was then released into the care of his father's older sister. He will live with his aunt until permanent custody is decided.

Camden Gothia, the boy's father, is seeking sole custody

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Poor kid, how horrific. Put that woman on the chair immediatly.

·
Be the Love Generation
642 Posts
Poor poor child, the pain must me unbelievable for anyone let alone a small child. What must happen when the baby pisses? Then of course the problems the shild will have growing up (It may be best to follow the approach of the over-circumsized baby in Isreal that was subsequently brought up a girl)

No doubt the dog will be put down regardless of whether it was responsible or not.

Do you think Camden changed his surname to Gothia?

·
Mr Superstar
2,407 Posts
Gee that woman needs help. But lets just hope the kid grows up and lives a happy life ehhh. As hard as it sounds right now.

Poor kid.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I have to wonder, could a mother honestly do that?

How awful :( that's a tear jerker

·
Insert text here:
1,228 Posts
^ The article said that she tested positive for cocaine after the day of attack so it's quite possible she didn't know what she was doing when it happened.

But still, even if she was under the influence, why the hell would she want to do it in the first place?

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
Oh that is just inhumane.

Imagine the life the boy will live. Imagine that, living without genitals and knowing that your mother cut them off..

That's just awful.

·
Banned
388 Posts
more and more ppl in u.s are turning out to be worse than animals.just a couple of days earlier a dad burned his son by putting him in microwave.animals are much better and more responsible 4 their siblings than these demonic retards!

·
Registered
683 Posts
^ The article said that she tested positive for cocaine after the day of attack so it's quite possible she didn't know what she was doing when it happened.

But still, even if she was under the influence, why the hell would she want to do it in the first place?
I've had coke many times and I was never tempted to cut a baby's genitals off.

I was never tempted me to cut anyone's genitals off for that matter.

This woman is just fucked up. Has nothing to do with her being on coke or not.

·
Registered
395 Posts
He hasn't got a good life ahead. Based on similar cases he'll probably commit a suicide as a teenager. :eek:hno:

Dumb american ****... Nothing can explain what she did...

·
Registered
794 Posts
Circumcisions getting crazier and crazier. :eek:hno:

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
I've had coke many times and I was never tempted to cut a baby's genitals off.

I was never tempted me to cut anyone's genitals off for that matter.

This woman is just fucked up. Has nothing to do with her being on coke or not.
The only drugs I tolerate in me is grog and smokes, and I couldn't agree more with the siderknee_lad.

I don't judge people by their recreational habits, I judge them by their actions.

This woman is fucked up.

Poor kid must be looked after mentally and medically, let's hope a plastic surgeon of the highest regard rectifies his mothers dispicable behaviour.

·
Registered
230 Posts
:weird:
That's the most fucked thing Ive ever heard in my entire life:eek:hno:!!! WTF!!! Send her to life imprisonment or at least 20-30 years if she's found guilty! I mean that's a fate worse than death:down:!!! Honestly, that's the lowest of all lows! ide give here a harsher penalty than anything apart from murder, i say charged with manslaughter:no:.

:lock: Lock her up!!! :lock:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts